Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sarah Palin's Charlie Gibson ABC Interview: Video And Transcript

Click here for the complete interview, including her comments about starting war with Russia.

ABC has released an early transcript of parts of the interview. Read it below:

Clip 1:

GIBSON: Governor, let me start by asking you a question that I asked John McCain about you, and it is really the central question.

Can you look the country in the eye and say "I have the experience and I have the ability to be not just vice president, but perhaps president of the United States of America?"

PALIN: I do, Charlie, and on January 20, when John McCain and I are sworn in, if we are so privileged to be elected to serve this country, will be ready. I'm ready.

GIBSON: And you didn't say to yourself, "Am I experienced enough? Am I ready? Do I know enough about international affairs? Do I -- will I feel comfortable enough on the national stage to do this?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of her answers were ok but some were repeated soundbytes. She makes me nervous as a national leader